- TAP was 100% reliant on labour brokers to recruit all of their contracted personnel.
- No internal recruitment division.
- Labour broker costs were escalating.
- Unable to secure the correct calibre skilled candidates
- Analyse current “as is” processes and create “to be” processes.
- Develop and implement entire recruitment policy.
- Mobilization of recruitment team of 3 personnel.
- Develop KPI’s to govern and measure the recruitment process.
- Develop cost saving benchmarks
In 9 months, the following results were achieved:
- Development and implementation of recruitment processes.
- RPO is now a self funding model with significant saving to the client.
- As of Nov ‘16 the client has extended their contract for 12 months.
- Average Calculated saving vs Labour Broker rate R 113.40 p/h
- Offer acceptance percentage 100%