The benefits of engaging with Pro Team can be experienced in the short term but it does take 3 months for an RPO to settle and establish itself in any organisation.
What can Pro Team offer you?
- By entering into an RPO partnership, your business is able to reduce cost per hire for both permanent and contract placements.
- Lowered cost & shared risk — Flexible and scalable to accommodate your fluctuating needs.
- Reduced time-to-fill — Multi-tiered sourcing strategy accelerates the process.
- Measurable results — Pro Team is measured by a strict SLA and KPI driven metrics and outcomes.
- Pro Team meets with the client monthly to present and discuss the Delivery and performance dashboards.
- Pro Team sales culture - We have an aggressive sale culture and ensure the correct KPI’s are measured, which results in a quicker recruitment timeline.
- The RPO Team’s attention will purely be focused on recruitment activities. Thus your internal HR Team can focus on core Human Resource functions. With HR focusing more energy on the core HR Functions, this may result in a lower attrition rate which will result in costs savings.
- Keeping an aggressive sale culture and ensuring the correct KPI’s are being measured will result in a quicker placement timeline.
- Pro Team will collaborate with your Human Resources team in streamlining current and future processes.
- Scalable approach – the model and team can be scaled to handle your recruitment demands during your business life-cycle.
- Consistency — Streamlines recruiting functions across multiple regions / business units.
- Quality — Use our proprietary assessment tools and interview techniques to find the best person for the job.